Training and Workshops
It is mandatory for all organizations with one or more employees in Ontario to train their staff, volunteers, and board members on all AODA standards and on the Human Rights Code as it relates to persons with disabilities.
AccessAbility Advantage will develop and deliver customized training for your staff to ensure that your organization achieves and maintains AODA compliance. Our engaging presentations and workshops cover a range of AODA and accessibility topics, including:
- AODA Overview: What Staff, Boards, and Volunteers Need to Know
- AODA Overview: Expanded Training for Human Resources and Management
- AODA Train-the-Trainer: Small Group or Individual Training to Support Ongoing AODA Compliance
Accessibility Training – Beyond Compliance
- Inclusive Language and Communication
- The Business Case for an Inclusive Workplace
- Creating an Inclusive Workplace
Are you looking for a speaker for an upcoming workshop or event? AccessAbility Advantage is passionate about accessibility and creating inclusive environments for everyone. Our professional presenters can speak on a variety of topics related to accessibility and the AODA that engage, motivate, and inspire audiences.