The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) requires all organizations to comply with mandatory standards whose intent is to identify, remove, and prevent barriers for people with disabilities.
AccessAbility Advantage will assist you to ensure compliance is achieved and maintained with every AODA Standard.
AccessAbility Advantage can help you:
- understand your obligations under the AODA;
- perform a gap analysis and create an action plan for next steps;
- develop and maintain your policies and procedures;
- train your staff, board, and volunteers;
- recognize how accessibility can add value to your organization;
- coach your organization through the implementation of changes;
- evaluate the effectiveness of changes; and
- become an inclusive organization.
If you have questions about the next steps you need to take, give us a call. We are happy to answer your questions and to customize a solution for you.